
Obviously bored to the hilltops, a chance/random Facebook profile I did discover while aimlessly meandering around the Internout. Having nothing to do during the afternoon thinking, "this is pointless", I unearthed something that proved yes, indeed, there is something on the globe that is more less of a point. This is how one cultured lady describes herself on Facebook and publishes it to the world:
Favorite Music:
Pop music and chart music
Favorite TV Shows:
Mostly soap operas
Favorite Movies:
Grease and dirty dancing
Favorite Books:
I dont read books
I can't think of a thing I would say to this lady. Nothing. We shall be ships in the night, our paths never to cross. But I shan't hold it against her, for these days my tolerance is at an adult level, post epiphany. I wonder how many like her I have met already?
However, my own Facebook profile says I enjoy and have activities involving: lazing around, moaning and getting cained. I doubt she'd have much to say to me either. Ahhhh.... the world where we can co-exist together with differing belief systems, just ignoring we even exist. We be live in a utopia.
Jah Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment